SUNDAY 17th November 2019
Venue: PowerWave Gravesend, 31 High Street, Gravesend DA11 0AZ
Course leader: Jay Laville
This course is for those wishing to instruct group based classes with the various PowerWave designed workouts. One must be able to demonstrate correct form, display a motivated attitude and know how to apply an alternative movement should a class member have an imbalance that limits their ability to perform a certain exercise.
- An understanding of applying safe and correct exercises movement patterns or have experience as a sports/martial arts/fitness coach
Post Course Benefits
Once qualified and licensed, coaches will benefit from the following:
- Access to unique workouts not available to all.
- Class and contact details listed on App.
- Searchable on the App as an Instructor.
- Permission to use the brand name for advertising on social media and printed material.
- PPL and PRS free music access.
- Access to all marketing material to promote classes.
- Listed as a certified instructor with Licensed avatar.
- Journey Share social network priority posting on the App to over 15,000 users.
To see full terms and conditions of this course please refer to PowerWave Sports Limited T&C's Education found here: https://www.powerwave.tv/disclaimer-privacy-t-c